Welcome to the Yangshuo Traditional Tai Chi School
We are a traditional tai chi school in china, based in the beautiful area of Yangshuo, Guangxi province, China. Our school is in a genuine Qing dynasty house in a small farming village at the entrance to the famous Yu-long scenic area. We offer training to all levels of students from those wishing to take there first steps into learning Tai Chi with no previous knowledge. And those looking for a chance to refine and study under true Tai chi masters in China in a traditional old school environment.
Tai chi Training Programs
2 HourQuick Introuction
- Tai chi introduction, perfect for those visiting the area and wishing to get a better understanding of what Tai Chi is and what it could offer you.
2 DayIntroductory Tai chi Course
- 2 day tai chi introduction perfect for those looking to get a more in depth feel for Tai chi and offers 8 Hours spread over two full days.
1 WeekIntroduction to Basic Form / Qi Gong / Meditation
- For those with the time and a determination to get an all round feel for tai chi, this course offers 24 hours worth of tuition spread over a full week.
- Courses planned and built around those looking to take there first steps in to the world of Tai chi. Over the years we have taught hundreds of students from all across the world and have focused our teaching experiences to provide entry level courses that are accessible to all
- For those who are already experienced in Tai chi or who have taken an introductory course and wish to extend there training, We offer general training courses that will pick up on your previous experience and skill level and help you further develop your form and knowledge
- For students and practitioners of tai chi with a good amount of experience who are looking to advance or perfect there training. Our advance courses offer a high level of focus on refinement of technique and also looks to offer students the opportunity to become teachers themselves
“No matter man, woman, old, young, strong or weak, anyone can obtain skill and benefit practicing Tai Chi. Whether your purpose is for health, body building, self defense or cultivating your inner harmony. Tai chi has benefits for all.” Our main focus at our tai chi school china is to develop skills in Chen Style Tai chi , Tai chi Qi Gong and Pushing Hands and weapons (staff, sword, broad sword and fan).We also teach Tai Chi Boxing, Yang Style 24, 42 Sword, 42 (Chen, Yang, Wu, Wŭ and Sun) and Southern style Shaolin Gong Fu. One on One tuition is available, as well as open and closed group sessions. Training can be for just one hour, a month or even a year. Long Term students gain the benefits of being immersed in the school environment and will find there understanding of the theory of tai chi will develop naturally. It also offer the chance to develop relationships with other students and the teachers We hope our tai chi school china can help you find the same passion for Tai Chi as our masters share.
Taichi MasterWu YuPing ( Master Ping ) from Guangdong province Jieyang city, China. He is a level 6 Master with over 20 years experience in both Tai Chi and Qi Gong